How to make Eggless Banana Cake
About Eggless Banana Cake Recipe: Nice and nutty with the creamy flavour of banana, aroma of cinnamon and goodness of walnuts, this teatime treat is a delight. This is a super easy eggless cake recipe that you can bake for a party as well as casually with family on a weekend.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Cake
- 284 Gram Flour
- 12 gram Baking powder
- 5 gram Cinnamon powder
- 100 gram Walnuts
- 280 gram Banana (ripened)
- 70 gram Butter
- 100 ml Curd
- 150 ml Milk
How to Make Eggless Banana Cake
- 1.Sift the flour and baking powder.
- 2.Add the cinnamon powder and walnuts.
- 3.Mash the banana completely along with the melted butter in a bowl.
- 4.Mix the curd into the banana mash.
- 5.Fold the dry ingredients into the banana mix, gradually adding milk. This will keep the batter smooth and lump free.
- 6.Pour the mix into greased tin.
- 7.Bake it in a preheated oven at 170°C for 50-60 minutes until golden brown and cooked in the center.
- 8.Once baked, cool the cake on a wire rack.
- 9.Sprinkle icing sugar on top and serve.