Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Cook something sensual for your loved one. A decadent warm chocolate fondue with small cake pieces, strawberries and peaches.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondue
- 180 gm semi-sweet chocolate
- 100 gm unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Dash of rum
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Strawberries, peaches and cake pieces for dipping
How to Make Chocolate Fondue
- Coarsely chop the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate, whipping cream and sugar in a double boiler.
- Place the chocolate, whipping cream and sugar in a metal bowl over the saucepan, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the simmering water.
- Turn the heat down to low and melt the chocolate, stirring constantly and making sure the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Pour the mixture into a fondue pot and stir in the cinnamon, chilli powder, and rum.
- Keep the fondue warm on low heat.
- Swirl in the sour cream just before serving.