Recipe of Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Chaat
Recipe Servings: 2
A deep fried potato chaat from the streets of Delhi. Tossed in tamarind and mint chutney, this fried aloo chaat is a must try.
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled, peeled and cubed)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green chilly
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 4 Tbsp fresh tamarind chutney
- 2 Tbsp hot mint chutney
- 1 lime
- 1 spring onion
- A pinch of chaat masala
- Salt to taste
How to Make Dilli Ki Fried Aloo Chaat
- Deep fry the boiled potatoes until golden and crisp, drain excess oil on absorbent kitchen paper and put them into a bowl.
- Add the chopped onion, green chilly and coriander leaves. Then add the tamarind and mint chutney.
- Squeeze in the lime juice, add the chaat masala, spring onion and season with salt.
- Mix everything together nicely to combine.
- Serve hot or warm in small bowls.