Dragon Fruit And Yogurt Smoothie
Creamy smoothie made from yogurt, dragon fruit and apricots.
- 1 dragon fruit
- 2 fresh apricots
- 2 drops of any sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp hung yogurt
- 1/2 a cup milk
- 6-7 ice cubes
- 3 Tbsp corn cereal
- Peel and cut the dragon fruit into chunks.
- Deseed and dice up the apricots and put in a blender along with the dragon fruit.
- Put the sugar drops, yogurt and milk and give it nice blend.
- Add some ice cubes to cool it quickly.
- Add the corn flakes.
- Blend it well till it's luscious, smooth and silky.
- Serve in a nice glass garnished with cereal.