1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs using a spoon and keep aside.
2. Take a pan, add oil or ghee and heat. Now add jeera, onions, hing, green chillies, curry leaves, capsicum and ginger. Saute for 3-4 minutes..
3. Add tomatoes and few coriander leaves. Saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 Tbsp butter, pav bhaji masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Mix well.
5. Lastly, pour in the slightly beaten eggs and keep whisking until cooked.
6. Top it up with butter. Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot with buttered pav.
Shop for Health
Key Ingredients: Egg, onion, tomato, butter, red chilli, clarified butter, green chillies, capsicum, ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves, vegetable oil, cumin seeds, turmeric, asafoetida, salt, butter. red chilli