Recipe of Garlic and Egg Fried Rice
Recipe Servings: 2
An easy to whip up egg and garlic fried rice.
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 tsp mashed ginger
- 6-7 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 bowl steamed rice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
How to Make Garlic and Egg Fried Rice
- In a pan add oil.
- Add the egg. Cook for a minute.
- Add the ginger, garlic and red chillies.
- Add the steamed rice. Toss well.
- Add salt, pepper and soya sauce.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with Asian BBQ chicken.