Recipe of Kale Chane Ke Kebab
Recipe Servings: 2
Winner of the weekly Guilt Free contest shares her recipe of kebabs made with kale chane, brown bread and spices.
- 250 gm kale chana
- 3-4 slices brown bread
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 inch piece ginger, grated
- 2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 heaped Tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to Make Kale Chane Ke Kebab
- Wash & soak kale chana for at least 5 hours.
- Grind them in a food processor using minimum water.
- Add salt, garlic, ginger, green chili, coriander & chopped onion.
- Now add the bread slices to soak up all the water, in the mixture, one by one.
- Just keep the slice of bread on the chana mixture, press into it.
- Then mix it nicely using your hand. Repeat until the water has been absorbed by the bread.
- Now add the garam masala, mixing thoroughly.
- Let the mixture stand for a while (an hour or so).
- Heat oil for frying.
- Take small quantity of mixture on your palm, shape it round & fry till golden brown.
- Serve with mint chutney.