Sicilian Spicy Pasta Recipe
Recipe Servings: 1
Broccoli, pasta and parmesan cheese make a satisfying meal in minutes
Ingredients of Sicilian Spicy Pasta
- 1 cup boiled penne, spaghetti or any other form of pasta
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp chopped red chillies
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sicilian Spicy Pasta
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic.
- Add red chillies. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli and cook for two minutes.
- Add boiled pasta followed by parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.