Vegetarians rejoice, here's for you a simple and speedy recipe of seekh kebabs made with soya nuggets.
- 100 gm soya dumplings
- 20 gm potato boiled
- 10 gm paneer
- 3 gm garam masala powder
- 3 gm coriander leaves
- 3 gm garlic chopped fine
- 2 gm green chillies chopped
- 2 gm ginger chopped
- 2 gm chaat masala
- 2 gm white pepper powder
- Salt - to taste
- Boil soya nuggets in enough water and drain.
- Mash boiled potato and add to soya along with paneer with chopped ingredients, chaat masala, salt and white pepper. Mix well.
- Pass the mixture through a mincer.
- Divide into small portions. Grease the skewers and press the mince on skewers and cook in a medium hot tandoor or charcoal grill.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.