Recipe of Zeera Chicken
Recipe Servings: 8
Effortless, quick and just as delicious.
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sabut zeera (cumin seeds)
- 1 Tbsp zeera (cumin) powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 onions sliced finely
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
How to Make Zeera Chicken
- Heat the oil, when hot add the sabut zeera and stir for 1 minute.
- Then add the chicken, zeera powder, coriander powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally till the chicken is done.
- While the chicken is cooking, lightly saute the onions in a little oil till white, add the chopped coriander, green chili, mix well and remove from heat. Keep aside but do not cover.
- When the chicken is done, add the garnish, spoon onto the dish and serve with a nice hot roti.