Bobby Deol's transformation is not only liked by many but also has left many inspired. In one of his interviews, Bobby Deol mentioned that he had never visited a gym, but for this movie, he not only worked out regularly but also worked hard to prepare for this role. Here are 5 secrets you must know about his fitness and diet journey.
- Never smoke or drink if you want to lead a healthy life. These two habits will kill your stamina and immunity.
- Gyming is important but so is indulging in a physical activity or sport. Take up one sport you are good at and play it regularly to keep fit.
- Follow a disciplined routine; make sure you are exercising dedicatedly, eating properly and sleeping sufficiently. Don't make it monotonous but definitely disciplined.
- Follow the 'early to bed, early to rise' mantra in case of exercise, walking or playing a sport. Morning exercises are the best and the most effective when it comes to keeping fit.
- Follow the diet and fitness routine that suits your body type; inspiration taken from others is good but following your own regime supervised by an expert is important.
While Bobby Deol is giving us major fitness goals in his new avatar, we wish him all the luck for his new ventures and wish him a very Happy Birthday!