How To Make Almond And Seviyaan Muzaffar
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Almond And Seviyaan Muzaffar Recipe: A decadent sweet treat, packed with nutty almonds and a pinch of saffron. A perfect recipe for Eid celebration.
Ingredients of Almond And Seviyaan Muzaffar
- 1/2 Cup almonds, blanched
- 2 cups seviyan
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- A pinch of saffron
- 1/4 cup khoya
- 3 tbsp almond slivers, roasted
How to Make Almond And Seviyaan Muzaffar
- 1.Remove the skin of the blanched almonds and slice them finely.
- 2.Heat ghee in a pan; roast the seviyan in ghee till it gets a golden hue.
- 3.Remove the seviyan from the pan and remove the ghee as well. Pour the water in the pan and bring it to a boil.
- 4.Add sugar syrup to the water.
- 5.Add the roasted seviyan to the water and cook till they become soft. Add the cardamom powder and saffron at this stage.
- 6.Grate the khoya and add it to the pan. And keep on stirring it.
- 7.When the water is absorbed. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the seviyan to a serving dish.
- 8.Garnish with roasted almond slivers.
Key Ingredients: almonds, seviyan, ghee, water, sugar syrup, cardamom powder, saffron, khoya, almond slivers