Almond Biscotti Recipe
Crunchy almonds are the nuts which are loved by kids as well as adults. Almond biscuits are a perfect treat for your tea time and brunch.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Almond Biscotti
- 250 gm of white butter
- 300 gm of brown sugar
- 700 gm of whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 100 gm of chopped almonds
How to Make Almond BiscottiHideShow Media
1. Gather and weigh all ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl, with a hand blender or kneader, whip the butter and sugar together until it forms a creamy consistency.
3. Add the remainder of the ingredients and knead the dough together.
4. Form into a flat loaf. Let it set in a deep freezer for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
5. Once the dough is set properly, take it out and cut into thin (1.5 cm thick) and equal slices.
6. Bake the biscotti for 10-15 minutes on a tray or until they are lightly browned and crunchy.