How To Make Almond Cinnamon Tart
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Almond Cinnamon Tart Recipe: A perfect combination of salted biscuit crumble with crunchy almond flakes and decadent toffee sauce, this dessert is sure to please all your senses.
Ingredients of Almond Cinnamon Tart
- 1 Cup almond flakes
- 150 gms salted biscuit
- 2 gram cinnamon powder
- 200 gms fine sugar
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 60 gms unsalted butter
How to Make Almond Cinnamon Tart
- 1.Roast the almond flake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 4 minutes or till golden in colour.
- 2.For toffee sauce, caramelize sugar, add 40 gms of butter followed by cream and thoroughly mix it.
- 3.For biscuit crumble, crush biscuits and mix 20 gm of butter with it. spread this mixture in 6inch mould and bake at 160 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- 4.In a bowl mix, roasted almond slivers and toffee sauce and pour this mix over biscuit crumble in the mold.
- 5.Bake the mix set in mould in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes.
- 6.Serve once done and demould the tart. serve with vanilla bean ice-cream.
Key Ingredients: almond flakes, salted biscuit, cinnamon powder, fine sugar, fresh cream, unsalted butter