Story ProgressBack to home
Aloo Ke Tuk Recipe
Hot and crispy aloo ke tuk served with a piping hot bowl of sindhi curry, a papad and boiled rice. A yummy side dish for a full fledged Sindhi meal.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins 20 seconds
- Prep Time 20 seconds
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Aloo Ke Tuk
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into four equal portions (once horizontally and once vertically)
- Oil, for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Aamchoor (raw mango powder) to taste
- 1 tsp sookha dhaniya powder( coriander seeds)
- A pinch, red chilli powder
How to Make Aloo Ke TukHideShow Media
Fry the peeled and cut potatoes in oil. Fry till golden brown. Take them out and place between sheets of paper.
With the pressure of your palm, squeeze the fried potato pieces between the paper.
Take those squeezed potatoes and deep fry them again till crisp and golden.
Sprinkle salt, aamchoor, sookha dhaniya powder and red chilli powder on them.
Toss the aloo tuk and serve them hot and crispy with sindhi curry, papad and boiled rice for a full Sindhi meal.