How To Make Badam Shake
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Badam Shake Recipe: A super easy, wholesome and delicious shake recipe, full with the crunch of almonds, flavours of cardamom, saffron and cream!
Ingredients of Badam Shake
- 25-30 almonds (soaked overnight), peeled
- 3 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp low calorie sweetener
- 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp custard powder
- A pinch of saffron
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
How to Make Badam Shake
- 1.Heat 2 cups milk in a non-stick deep pan, add low calorie sweetener, green cardamom powder and custard powder and mix and boil the mixture on low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring in between.
- 2.Meanwhile, put almonds in a blender jar and add remaining milk and blend to a smooth paste.
- 3.Transfer ground paste into the milk mixture and mix, cook till it boils for 5 minutes on low heat.
- 4.Add saffron, mix and cook for a minute. Add fresh cream and mix, take the pan off the heat. Refrigerate till chilled.
- 5.Transfer into serving glasses and garnish with green cardamom powder and saffron strands. Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: almonds (soaked overnight), milk, low calorie sweetener, green cardamom powder, custard powder, saffron, fresh cream