How To Make Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds Recipe: Brimming with the goodness of sesame, these crunchy sugar-coated almonds are a treat to satiate your hunger and cravings!
Ingredients of Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds
- 400 gms whole almonds
- 100 gms white and black sesame
- 150 gms sugar
- 10 gms rosemary
- 10 gms chilli powder
- 10 gms sea salt or rock salt (optional)
How to Make Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds
- 1.In a pan, dry roast almonds and keep it to cool down so that it becomes crunchy.
- 2.In a separate pan, take sugar and let it caramelize then add roasted almonds in it. When almonds are coated with syrup, add the chili powder which will give glaze and binding.
- 3.Remove on a clean tray and coat it with white sesame seeds and rock salt (crushed).
- 4.Take a charcoal, burn it on a fire and keep it on bowl, add some rosemary and smoke the almonds which are coated with sesame. Store it in an airtight container.
You could flavor the smoke with any spice, cloves, cinnamon, cumin etc. it will go really well
Key Ingredients: whole almonds, white and black sesame, sugar, rosemary, chilli powder, sea salt or rock salt (optional)