Baked Eggs with Beans Recipe
Eggs and beans, wrapped in a tangy tomato sauce and baked perfect.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
Ingredients of Baked Eggs with Beans
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- Handful dry red chili
- Salt and pepper to flavor
- 250 gm boiled beans (you can use the baked beans tins)
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- Spring onions
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey
How to Make Baked Eggs with BeansHideShow Media
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Chop the onions and tomato.
3. Heat up the pan with olive oil and add cumin and some dry red chilies.
4. Add the onions and tomatoes to the pan.
5. Add the beans, salt, pepper, fresh coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well.
6. Add tomato sauce and honey.
7. Break the egg in the above mixture.
8. Garnish with spring onions and grated cheese.
9. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees.
10. Sprinkle some onions and coriander leaves.
11. Then serve it with a drizzle of olive oil and salt & pepper.