How to make Banana and Chia Tea Cake
About Banana and Chia Tea Cake Recipe: A super delicious and moist teacake, made with the goodness of banana and the crunch of chia seeds. It pairs perfectly with strong cup of tea or coffee.
Ingredients of Banana and Chia Tea Cake
- 7 Bananas
- 450 gms castor sugar
- 450 gms refined flour
- 125 ml oil
- 190 ml milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp flax seeds
- 100 gms almond flakes
- 4 tsp chia seeds
How to Make Banana and Chia Tea Cake
- 1.Peel the over riped bananas and whisk them in the planetary mixer for 2-3 minutes, till its pulpy.
- 2.Put egg and sugar together in a mixing bowl and mix together with whisk.
- 3.Now sift refined flour and baking soda in a separate bowl. Mix well, and add the chia seeds.
- 4.Add all the mixtures and stir together until fully combined.
- 5.Grease a baking dish, and pour 100gm of the above mix in the small dry cake mold & sprinkle almond flakes & flax seeds on top.
- 6.Bake at 165 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
You can serve Banana and Chia Tea Cake with a light sprinkling of sugar over it.
Key Ingredients: Bananas, castor sugar, refined flour, oil, milk, eggs, baking soda, flax seeds, almond flakes, chia seeds