How To Make Besan Papdi
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Besan Papdi Recipe:Crispy, spicy, quick and easy, these besan papdis are a delight to serve at dinner parties at home paired with mint-coriander chutney.
Ingredients of Besan Papdi
- 500 gms besan
- 2 tsp kasuri methi
- Salt (as per taste)
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp oil + for deep frying
- Water (as needed)
How to Make Besan Papdi
- 1.Mix all dry ingredients together, add to it 1 tsp oil and bind hard using water to make a smooth dough. Let the dough rest, covered with oil for 10 minutes.
- 2.Roll out small thin papri using dry besan for easy rolling. Roll it flat.
- 3.Heat oil in a deep wok and deep fry the rolled out papris hot oil.
- 4.When they turn crisp, take them out on a blotting tissue to soak excess oil. Let them cool and store in airtight container.
Key Ingredients: besan, kasuri methi, Salt (as per taste), red chilli flakes (optional), ajwain, oil + for deep frying, Water (as needed)