How To Make Thandai Infused Cheese Cake
About Thandai Infused Cheese Cake Recipe: A perfect Holi dessert, brimming with the goodness of thandai combined with decadent cheesecake!
Ingredients of Thandai Infused Cheese Cake
- 80 gms mascarpone cheese
- 25 gms breakfast sugar
- 5 gms corn flour
- 5 gms refined flour
- 20 ml milk
- 2 ml vanilla essence
- 20 gms bakery cream
- 20 gms thandai syrup
- 40 gms cookie crumble
- 10 gms butter (unsalted), melted
How to Make Thandai Infused Cheese Cake
- 1.Take cookie crumble and butter, and mix them and place it in the bottom of mould.
- 2.Let this mixture rest for around 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 3.Meanwhile mix rest of the ingredients using a blender & add thandai syrup to it.
- 4.Pour the mixture on top of cookie crumble.
- 5.Steam bake the mixture at 160 c for 30-35 minutes.
- 6.Once the mixture is cooked and set let it chill in the refrigerator for two hour at least.
- 7.Demould on a plate, garnish & serve.
Key Ingredients: mascarpone cheese, breakfast sugar, corn flour, refined flour, milk, vanilla essence, bakery cream, thandai syrup, cookie crumble , butter (unsalted)