Blackened Fish Recipe
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
Ingredients of Blackened Fish
- 1/2 kg skinned fish fillets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3/4 tsp coarsely ground white pepper
- 3/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Grilled tomatoes 4-6 tomatoes, 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp prepared mustard, 2 tsp shredded tulsi or basil
How to Make Blackened FishHideShow Media
Combine all coating ingredients and press over fish fillets.
Add butter to a hot pan and saute the fish until tender.
To prepare the tomatoes, halve them and combine remaining ingredients, spoon over tomato halves before grilling for 5 minutes.
Serve hot with the fish.