How to make Chatpat Chaat
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A tasty, tangy chaat made of sweet potatoes steamed along with a host of spices, yam and water chestnut. This is an easy and quick snack to savor during the tea time!
Ingredients of Chatpat Chaat
- 1 Cup Sweet potatoes (diced in cubes)
- 1/2 Cup Yam (diced in cubes)
- 1/2 Cup Water chestnut (optional)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cow ghee
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- To taste Rock salt
How to Make Chatpat Chaat
- 1.In a small bowl mix coriander powder, black pepper powder, rock salt and black salt.
- 2.Sprinkle this mixture on sweet potatoes, yam and water chestnut.
- 3.Steam for 8-10 minutes in a steamer.
- 4.Mix lemon juice and ghee just before serving. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Sweet potatoes (diced in cubes), Yam (diced in cubes), Water chestnut (optional), Coriander powder, Cow ghee, Lemon juice, Black pepper (freshly ground), Black salt, Rock salt