Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Cheese Chilli Dosa Recipe: South Indian dosa with a twist. This one's made with a cheese and chilly flakes filling.
Ingredients of Cheese Chilli Dosa
- 1/2 Kg rice
- 100 gms urad dal
- 50 gms chana dal
- to taste salt
- 50 gms cheddar cheese
- Chilly flakes
How to Make Cheese Chilli Dosa
- 1.Soak the rice and dals overnight. Then mix them together, add the salt and grind it well to a consistent flowing batter.
- 2.Heat the tawa and sprinkle some water and then oil on it.
- 3.Pour some batter, spread it in a circular motion and sprinkle some more oil on it.
- 4.Add the grated cheese and chilly flakes.
- 5.Fold it carefully when brown in colour.
- 6.Serve hot with coconut and tomato chutney.
Key Ingredients: rice, urad dal, chana dal, salt, cheddar cheese, Chilly flakes