Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Host a DIY dinner for your buddies and serve them with this classic ocassional dish - decadent hot chocolate fondue.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondue
- 2 bowls chocolate chips/ 2 chocolate bar of your choice
- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Seasonal fruits, your choice
How to Make Chocolate FondueHideShow Media
1. Take a big pan, place a glass bowl over the pan (whatever fits in). Let it get heated for some time.
2. Add chocolate bars or chocolate chips to the glass bowl and let it get melt slowly.
3. Then add a dash of orange juice. Mix it well.
4. Add cream and stir.
5. Create a platter of seasonal fresh fruits. Dip the fruits in the chocolate and slurp away.