Falhari Bhel Recipe
How to Make Falhari Bhel
Falhari Bhel Recipe: This falhari bhel is perfect snack for navratri. You can make it in few minutes when you hungry. Falhari bhel is a healthy snack too.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Falhari Bhel
- 2 Cups Makhana
- 2 medium Potato (Boiled), chopped
- 1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Potato Flakes (Namkeen)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powsder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- to taste Rock Salt
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- For garish Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves , finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
How to Make Falhari BhelHideShow Media
first you need roast the makhanas. Place a pan on the gas stove and heat the pan.
Add desi ghee in it and add makhanas in it and roast them on the low heat until crunchy and light brown.
Take a bowl add roasted makhanas in it, put boiled potatoes, finely chopped green chilli, roasted peanuts, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, potato flakes, rock salt and lemon juice in it.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Garnish with pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves. It is ready to serve.