How to make frozen mango-pineapple margarita
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Frozen Mango and pineapple are the best ingredients for the fruit margaritas. This margarita is so smooth and contains just the right amount of sweetness and tanginess.
Ingredients of Frozen Mango- Pineapple Margarita
- 15 Mililitres Tequila & Triple sec
- 15 mililitres Mango puree
- 1 slice Fresh pineapple
- 5 gram Sugar
- Ice cubes as required
- 1 piece Lemon
- to taste Salt
- 1 sprig Mint
How to Make Frozen Mango- Pineapple Margarita
- 1.Halve the pineapple slices and put into a blender jar. Add mango puree. Squeeze the juice of half lemon into the jar. Add sugar and blend till smooth.
- 2.Spread salt in a plate. Use the remaining half lemon rub it along the rim of stemmed glasses.
- 3.Dip them in the salt. Add ice cubes to the jar and blend again.
- 4.Pour the mixture into the prepared glasses and serve chilled immediately.
- 5.Add chopped mango cubes on top with a fresh mint sprig.
Mango puree , Fresh pineapple , Sugar
, Ice cubes as required, Lemon