How To Make Fruit And Nut Brownie Trifle
About Fruit And Nut Brownie Trifle Recipe: Goodness of flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, berries and yogurt combined together with deliciousness of cocoa and coffee in this beautiful trifle!
Ingredients of Fruit And Nut Brownie Trifle
- For brownie:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed powder
- 1/2 cup cold pressed virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp water
- For cream:
- 1 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (raw, shelled
- 1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves (ground)
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to Make Fruit And Nut Brownie Trifle
- 1.Take 2 tbsp of flaxseeds powder in a small bowl along with 5 tbsp of water, mix well and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- 2.Meanwhile, add all the remaining ingredients (cold pressed virgin coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and water) except dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3.Add the flaxseed water mixture to the mixing bowl. Mix well until everything is uniformly combined. Now add the dry ingredients (whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and coffee powder) to the bowl, mix gently until uniformly mixed using cut and fold method.
- 4.Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil until it extends outside and slightly grease the pan.
- 5.Transfer the batter in to the baking pan. Tap the pan to let the batter spread evenly. Bake for about 20 to 22 minutes. Test by inserting a toothpick in the middle and it should come out clean. Pull out the brownie from the oven and leave aside to cool completely.
- 6.Once completely cooled, pull out the brownie from the pan and remove it from the aluminum foil. Cut it into small bites sized cubes.
- 7.In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt, honey, and vanilla essence together. Pour into a cup and set aside. In another bowl, mix seeds, nuts, and spices together.
- 8.To assemble, take a mini trifle bowl. Add a layer of brownie pieces, followed by a tablespoon of yogurt mixture, mixed berries, seeds and nuts mixture. Repeat it until the bowl is completely full.
- 9.Garnish with berries with shaved chocolate.
- 10.Serve immediately.
Key Ingredients: For brownie:, whole wheat flour, flaxseed powder, cold pressed virgin coconut oil, honey, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, instant coffee powder, vanilla extract, water, For cream:, plain greek yogurt, honey, vanilla essence, berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries), pumpkin seeds (raw, shelled, walnuts, chia seeds, cinnamon, cloves (ground), salt