How to make Green Mango Kulukki
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A famous refreshing drink in Kerala. Kulukki in Malayalam means ‘shaken’. That's why, Kulukki sharbat is called as shaken lemonade.
Ingredients of Green Mango Kulukki
- 100 Mililitres Fresh Green mango juice
- 30 mililitres Sugar syrup / Honey
- 10 mililitres Fresh lime juice
- 1 medium Green chilli
- 6-8 pieces Ice cubes
- 20 mililitres Basil Seeds (Sabja)
- To Garnish
- 1 stick Thin Mango Slice
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 slit Green chilli
How to Make Green Mango Kulukki
- 1.Put all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker (except the basil seeds) with ice and shake well.
- 2.Strain into a High ball glass filled with ice and basil seeds.
- 3.Garnish with ½ slit of chili and slice of green mango with salt and red spice.
Key Ingredients: Fresh Green mango juice, Sugar syrup / Honey, Fresh lime juice, Green chilli, Ice cubes, Basil Seeds (Sabja), To Garnish, Thin Mango Slice, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Green chilli