Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad Recipe
A lovely summer salad bursting with the vibrant colours and flavours of cherry tomatoes, corn, red onions, olives and fresh lettuce. Dress it up with a lemony vinaigrette made with canola oil.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings1
Ingredients of Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 Tbsp or 20 ml canola oil
- 1 tsp or 5ml lime zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- For the salad:
- 2 ears corn on the cob, shucked, grilled and sliced off cob
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup whole, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 head leaf lettuce, shredded
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
How to Make Grilled Corn and Tomato SaladHideShow Media
In a small bowl, whisk together cumin, coriander, canola oil, lime juice, zest and garlic. Set aside.
In large bowl, gently combine corn, tomatoes, onion, olives and the vinaigrette made above.
Divide lettuce among four plates, top with salad and garnish with egg.