Story ProgressBack to home
Hazelnut Asian Lettuce Wrap Recipe
How to make Hazelnut Asian Lettuce Wrap
About Hazelnut Asian Lettuce Wrap Recipe: Chicken cooked in zesty sauce with hazelnuts, coleslaw and wrapped up in the romaine leaves. This Asian recipe is definitely a must have!
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Hazelnut Asian Lettuce Wrap
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 750 gms chicken (minced)
- 2 tsp garlic (fresh, minced)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup hoisen sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger (fresh, minced)
- 1 tbsp rice wine or white vinegar
- 1 cup hazelnuts (toasted)
- 4 cups coleslaw mix - cabbage and carrot blend
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (packed)
- 2 romaine leaves (trimmed)
How to Make Hazelnut Asian Lettuce WrapHideShow Media
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add chicken and garlic and saute for 8 to 10 minutes until cooked. Drain and set aside.
Mix orange juice, hoisen sauce, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar and 1/3 cup of hazelnuts in a blender to form a puree.
Pour sauce over chicken and add coleslaw, green onions, cilantro and remaining hazelnuts.
Mix until blended. Spoon on romaine leaves and serve.