How to make Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Create a lovely platter of lettuce wraps. Lettuce leaves filled with a sumptuous filling of minced chicken, vegetables and tangy plum sauce. Quick, easy and impressive!
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 bowl chicken minced
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp chilli paste
- Red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp black bean sauce
- 1 tbsp plum sauce
- 3 tbsp chilli oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Radish
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 1.Take out large lettuce leaves from the bunch and start putting one over the other.
- Prepare the spicy chicken filling:
- 1.In a pre-heated pan add chilli oil, finely chopped onions and saute for few minutes.
- 2.Add ginger garlic chilli paste and minced chicken.
- 3.Add soya sauce, black bean sauce and plum sauce. Saute all of them well.
- 4.Season it with salt, red chilli flakes and freshly chopped coriander. Drizzle some lemon juice.
- Prepare vegetable filling:
- 1.Finely chop carrots, cucumbers and radish.
- 2.Create a platter with bowls of bean sprouts, plum sauce, radish, carrots, cucumber and spicy minced chicken.
- Plating up:
- 1.Take a lettuce leaf and put some chicken, add the vegetables and a spoonful of plum sauce. Roll the lettuce leaf, make a wrap and serve.
Key Ingredients: Lettuce
, chicken minced, Onion
, chilli paste, Red chilli flakes, soya sauce, black bean sauce, plum sauce, chilli oil, lime juice, bean sprouts, Carrot
, Salt and pepper