Lettuce Wrapped Cottage Cheese Recipe
Lettuce Wrapped Cottage Cheese: Delectable cottage cheese mixture wrapped in a lettuce leaf and served with steamed rice.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Lettuce Wrapped Cottage Cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, baton shape
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut in strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut in strips
- 1/2 Tbsp Thai chilli sauce
- Ketchup, optional
- 1/2 tsp green pepper corns
- 1/2 tsp pink pepper corns
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp crushed peanut
- 1/2 tsp roasted garlic
- Crushed chives to tie the wrap
How to Make Lettuce Wrapped Cottage CheeseHideShow Media
In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, red and yellow peppers, Thai chilli sauce, roasted garlic, crushed peanut, pepper corns and chopped chives.
Spread the mixture on the lettuce leaf and wrap.
Tie with the chive and serve.
Serve hot with steamed rice.
Note: Pink peppercorn is a dried berry and is used as a culinary spice. Green peppercorn is the dried unripe fruit which is cooked to make the black peppercorns which we commonly use.