How to make Hokh Hund Mutton Kofte
About Hokh Hund Mutton Kofte Recipe: Succulent lamb balls sauteed together with flavourful spices such as kasturi methi, deggi mirch, cardamom and saunf powder. Hokh Hund Mutton Kofte is a traditional Kashmiri dish coming to you directly from the kitchen of ITC, makes for a perfect main course dish at your next dinner party.
Ingredients of Hokh Hund Mutton Kofte
- 80 gms boiled sun dried leaves
- 4-5 pcs lamb balls (boiled and deep fried)
- 1 cup sliced onion , small
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 4-5 pcs green cardamom
- 2-3 pcs black cardamom
- 1 tsp kasturi methi
- 1 tsp deggi mirch
- 1/2 tsp saunf powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- As per taste salt
- 70 ml mustard oil
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
How to Make Hokh Hund Mutton Kofte
- 1.Keep the all ingredients ready.
- 2.In a pan first pour mustard oil, then all whole spices followed by chopped onion, garlic and lamb balls along with rest of the spices.
- 3.Now add sun dried leaves and cook together.
- 4.Finally add desi ghee and serve, garnished with chopped coriander.
Key Ingredients: boiled sun dried leaves, lamb balls (boiled and deep fried), sliced onion , garlic, green cardamom, black cardamom, kasturi methi, deggi mirch, saunf powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, mustard oil, desi ghee