How to make Jerk Chicken
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Leisurely coated with jerk seasoning and paste, chicken legs are simmered before being grilled/baked.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken
- 2 Pieces Chicken Legs
- 3-4 Lime (halved)
- 1 tsp Jerk Seasoning Powder (bottled)
- 3 tsp Jerk Seasoning Paste (bottled)
- Olive oil
How to Make Jerk Chicken
- 1.Wash the chicken with lime and water and drain and keep aside.
- 2.Sprinkle some seasoning powder over the chicken and rub the paste thoroughly.
- 3.Coat it with some olive oil. Do the same with the other piece.
- 4.Heat olive oil in a pan and lightly brown the chicken on both the sides.
- 5.Then grill it or bake it in an oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- 6.Serve hot with chilli sauce and jerk sauce.
Key Ingredients: Chicken Legs, Lime (halved), Jerk Seasoning Powder (bottled), Jerk Seasoning Paste (bottled), Olive oil