How to make Makhmal Paneer Kofta Curry
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Nothing beats a meal than a bowl full of creamy paneer gravy! Sendha namak saves the day during Navratri fasting so you can easily feast on this dish. Happy Navratri !
Ingredients of Makhmal Paneer Kofta Curry
- 50 Gram Paneer
- 20 Gram Cashew nut
- 20 Gram Makhana
- 100 Ml Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- To taste Sendha namak
How to Make Makhmal Paneer Kofta Curry
- 1.Add finely chopped cashew nut & makhana to grated paneer.
- 2.Make dumplings out of finely chopped cashew nut, makhana & grated paneer
- 3.Add sendha namak and ghee.
- 4.Make a gravy with par boiled milk by adding sendha namak, cashew nut paste and little ghee.
- 5.Add the dumplings in the gravy.
- 6.Garnish with cashew nut and grated paneer.
Paneer, Cashew nut, Makhana, Ghee, Milk
, Sendha namak