These mummy dogs make a perfect Halloween recipe for kids. Yummy hot dogs covered in buttery rolls. How cute, quick, easy & delicious is this!
Ingredients of Mummy Dogs
- For Breadstick DoughL
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 3 Cups Bread flour
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Yeast
- For rolls:
- 11 Ounce Breadstick dough (refrigerated)
- 8 Hot Dogs
- Poppy Seed
How to Make Mummy Dogs
- 1.Make dough using your favorite method- bread machine, mixer or by hand
- 2.Preheat oven to 375°F Using 1 dough strip for each, wrap hot dogs to look like mummies, leaving an opening for eyes.
- 3.Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 4.Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 5.Place dots of mustard and poppy seeds for eyes and enjoy!
Warm Water, Brown Sugar
, Oil, Bread flour, Yeast
, For rolls:, Breadstick dough (refrigerated), Hot Dogs, Mustard, Poppy Seed