How to make Paneer Tikka Roll
Lip smacking spicy paneer tikka wrapped in a roti or paratha, which will leave you wanting for more. It is not just a different way of enjoying paneer tikkas but also a health, stomach filling food that can simply liven up your taste buds.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka Roll
- For Paneer Tikka:
- 12-13 cubes Paneer
- 1/2 Cup Curd
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 tsp Besan
- 1 Nos Green Capsicum
- 1 Nos Onion
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- For Parantha Wrap:
- 2 Cups Maida
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Nos Egg
- Green Chillies
- Tomato Sauce
How to Make Paneer Tikka Roll
- Prepare Paneer Tikka:
- 1.Take paneer cubes in a bowl.
- 2.Add curd, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, kasoori methi, besan along with green capsicum, onion, chaat masala and oil.
- 3.Mix all of this together thoroughly.
- 4.Add lemon juice to the mixture and leave aside for 30 minutes.
- 5.After 30 minutes, put the paneer cubes, capsicum and onion in skewers one by one.
- 6.Grill the skewers at 200 degree C for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare Parantha Wrap:
- 1.Take maid in a bowl, add salt, corn flour and ghee.
- 2.Mix thoroughly.
- 3.Add some milk to prepare a dough of it.
- 4.Cover the dough in a transparent sheet and leave aside for an hour.
- 5.After an hour, take the dough and make small roundrels of it.
- 6.Flatten the roundrel like a roti and put it on a pan to make a parantha.
- 7.Pour some ghee and break an egg on the pan and cook the parantha over it.
- 8.Place the egg paratha on a plate and put onion, green chillies, grilled paneer and capsicum over it. Garnish with tomato sauce.
- 9.Roll the paratha with the stuffing in an absorbent paper and serve hot.
Paneer, Curd, Salt
, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder
, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Garam Masala, Kasoori Methi, Besan, Green Capsicum, Onion
, Chaat Masala, Oil, Lemon Juice
, Maida, Salt
, Corn flour, Ghee, Milk
, Green Chillies
, Tomato Sauce