How to make Oatmeal, Yogurt and Fruit Breakfast Medley
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Oatmeal, Yogurt and Fruit Breakfast Medley Recipe: The goodness of yogurt, fruits, oats and nuts - all in one! Enjoy this cool and fruity treat to uplift your mood and appease the ones around.
Ingredients of Oatmeal, Yogurt and Fruit Breakfast Medley
- 2 Tbsp oats
- 1/3 cup juice (apple or pineapple preferably. nothing pulpy)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- 3 tbsp flavoured yogurt
- 4-5 tbsp fruits (a variety helps), chopped
- 1 tbsp nuts (coarsely crushed), roasted
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp honey
How to Make Oatmeal, Yogurt and Fruit Breakfast Medley
- 1.In a microwave proof bowl, put in the oats and juice.
- 2.Pop into the microwave for about 2-3 minutes.
- 3.Check to see if the oats are cooked through.
- 4.Stir in a little more juice if it is too thick.
- 5.You may add and mix in some cinnamon powder if you like.
- 6.Put into the fridge to cool.
- 7.The ingredients are put into a glass in layers. Make sure that oats go in at the bottom.
- 8.In a tall glass, spoon in the oats and flatten it a little to level it off.
- 9.Layer up raisins along with some fruit.
- 10.Then comes the yogurt and some more fruit followed by nuts and some more raisins if you like.
- 11.Lastly, drizzle over the honey.
- 12.Chill in the fridge for a bit before serving.
Key Ingredients: oats, juice (apple or pineapple preferably. nothing pulpy), cinnamon powder (optional), flavoured yogurt, fruits (a variety helps), nuts (coarsely crushed), raisins, honey