Peri Peri Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
How to make Peri Peri Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
About Peri Peri Chicken with Mushroom Sauce: Chicken breasts marinated in peri peri sauce, pan grilled. Served with a mushroom sauce and caramelized onions.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 01 seconds
- Prep Time 01 seconds
- Cook Time1 hr
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Peri Peri Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts beaten thin with mallet and well pierced
- 2 Tbsp peri peri sauce
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- Juice of 3/4 th lemon
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- A little red chilli (rang mirch ) for color
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- For the mushroom sauce:
- 1 packet mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Little cornflour mixed in water to thicken
- 1 onion caramelized, as a topping
How to Make Peri Peri Chicken with Mushroom SauceHideShow Media
Mix the peri peri sauce, soya, lemon juice, worcestire sauce, garlic paste and chilli. Marinate the chicken in this for 5 hours or overnight for best results.
Make the mushroom mix by taking a pan and adding cornflour mix, milk and mushrooms and balsamic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let it boil and get slightly thick remove and keep aside
Now take chicken out of marinade and put in a non stick pan. Cover and let it cook with its own steam. Add some marinade flip and do the same till it's cooked.
Now take chicken out. Place in dish and top with onions and mushroom sauce.