How to make Pumpkin and Corn Canelloni With Truffle Cream Sauce
About Pumpkin and Corn Canelloni With Truffle Cream Sauce Recipe: A cheesy dish to impress your special someone this season of love! Filled with mozzarella, parmesan and scamorza cheese along with the goodness of pumpkin, corn kernels, rosemary and white wine, this dish is baked to perfection. Served with a generous garnishing of parsley.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Corn Canelloni With Truffle Cream Sauce
- 100 gms semolina flour
- 3 nos whole eggs
- 400 gms milk
- 50 gms refined flour
- 100 gms butter
- 100 gms corn kernels
- 50 gms parmesan cheese
- 50 gms mozzarella cheese
- 20 gms scamorza cheese
- 200 gms pumpkin
- 20 ml white wine
- 5 gms rosemary
- 15 ml truffle oil
- 50 gms cooking cream
- 30 gms onion, chopped
- 30 gms garlic, chopped
- 20 gms parsley, chopped
How to Make Pumpkin and Corn Canelloni With Truffle Cream Sauce
- 1.Make pasta dough with semolina flour and eggs.
- 2.Roll out the pasta dough and make 10” inches long sheet.
- 3.Now make panada sauce with refined flour, butter and milk. Boil, keep aside and make it cool.
- 4.Take the corn kernels and chop them well. Now saute the kernels with onion and garlic, add some cream and cook the corn. Keep aside to cool.
- 5.Take the pumpkin and cut into small dices. Mix with rosemary, white wine, salt and pepper and roast in the oven.
- 6.Now take the pasta sheet, add panada sauce in it then add corn mixture on the pasta sheet and put some mozzarella, scamorza cheese.
- 7.Now add those roasted pumpkins on the cheese then cover it with another sheet and roll out the sheet like canelloni and cut into equal sizes.
- 8.Make truffle cream by heating cream, parmesan cheese and truffle oil.
- 9.Take a plate, pour some cream sauce and put the canelloni on the cheese sauce. Now add cream on top and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Bake to perfection.
- 10.Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley.
Key Ingredients: semolina flour, whole eggs, milk, refined flour, butter, corn kernels, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, scamorza cheese, pumpkin, white wine, rosemary, truffle oil, cooking cream, onion, garlic, parsley