How To Make Sooji Besan Cheela
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Sooji Besan Cheela Recipe: Want a quick, easy and light breakfast? This wholesome and yummy cheela recipe made with sooji, besan, chillies and spices is perhaps the best pick!
Ingredients of Sooji Besan Cheela
- 1/2 Cup sooji
- 1/2 cup besan
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1-2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp garlic (crushed)
- to taste salt
- to taste red chilli powder
- for garnishing coriander leaves
How to Make Sooji Besan Cheela
- 1.Pour curd in a bowl and add some water to make smooth batter. Add sooji, besan and some salt. Keep it aside for 20-15 minutes.
- 2.In the same bowl, onion, tomatoes, green chillies, garlic and red chilli powder. Add some more salt if needed.
- 3.In a flat pan, heat some oil. Pour a ladleful of the batter in the centre and swirl it around into a thin pancake.
- 4.Cook from both the sides till light brown. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: sooji, besan, curd, onion , tomato, Green chillies, garlic (crushed), salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves