How to make Spiced Mango Mojito
About Spiced Mango Mojito Recipe: The perfect summer cocktail complete with the luscious mango puree along with homemade date puree, ginger-jaggery and refreshing mint leaves along with a tang of lime. This cocktail is just the right one to prepare for a brunch with family.
Ingredients of Spiced Mango Mojito
- 60 Ml rum
- 20 ml tinned mango puree
- 20 ml homemade date puree (50 gms of seedless dates and 50 ml sugar)
- 20 ml lime juice
- 30 ml ginger jaggery syrup
- 4-5 Mint leaves sprigs
- Splash of ginger ale
- Mint sprig and dates
- Glassware: Tom Collins
How to Make Spiced Mango Mojito
- 1.For home made date puree, boil 50 gms of seedless dates and 50ml sugar in 100ml of water and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow it to cool and blend until completely smooth. No need to strain.
- 2.Gently tap the mint to release its aromas.
- 3.Build up the rest of the ingredients in a Tom Collins glass.
- 4.Add ice cubes and a splash of ginger ale.
- 5.Complete with crushed ice.
Key Ingredients: rum, tinned mango puree, homemade date puree (50 gms of seedless dates and 50 ml sugar), lime juice, ginger jaggery syrup, Mint leaves sprigs, Splash of ginger ale, Mint sprig and dates,