How To Make Spinach Tortilla Cups
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Spinach Tortilla Cups Recipe: A nutritionally rich and delicious spinach recipe packed with the goodness of basil. These can be a good starter recipe for your next party too.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortilla Cups
- 3-4 Spinach tortillas (10 inch round)
- 1-2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- For topping:
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2-4 Basil leaves
How to Make Spinach Tortilla Cups
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2.Cut twelve 4-inch round circles from tortillas.
- 3.Brush both sides of the rounds with olive oil.
- 4.Press into the bottom and up the sides of a muffin tin.
- 5.Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges turn golden brown.
- 6.Remove from muffin tin and allow to cool.
- Prepare topping:
- 1.Spoon whipped cream cheese into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- 2.Pipe about a teaspoon of cream cheese into the bottom of each tortilla cup.
- 3.Equally divide the chicken salad among the 12 tortilla cups.
You can serve vegetable salad too.
- 4.Pipe a swirl of cream cheese on top.
- 5.Tear basil into tiny pieces and sprinkle over top.
- 6.Serve and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: Spinach tortillas (10 inch round), extra virgin olive oil, For topping:, whipped cream cheese, Basil leaves