Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
A vegetarian's delight, this easy pizza recipe is pizza topped with an array of ingredients such as tomato sauce, mushrooms, green and red bell peppers, onions and melting cheese. This special veg pizza recipe will be loved by kids and adults alike, an easy one to make on a movie night at home with friends or family too.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins 10 seconds
- Prep Time 15 mins 10 seconds
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pizza
- 2 x 10 inch Readymade pizza bases
- 1 Can or jar of tomato sauce, enough to cover the pizza (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 100 gram Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 100 gram Mushrooms, sliced
How to Make Vegetarian PizzaHideShow Media
Garnish this pizza recipe of Vegetarian Pizza with coriander leaves and chopped onions.
To make a delicious pizza recipe at home, first learn how to make the perfect pizza dough here.
Also see the best of easy pizza recipes by us.