An analysis of blood samples collected over a period of one year from across the country has revealed that over 23 per cent of the total samples tested positive with lead poisoning.
A month after the Maggi Noodles ban took the country by storm, retests ordered by FDA found the samples to be safe.
Alleging bias, Nestle India Limited today told the apex consumer commission that it was being 'singled out' by the government.
Nestle India yesterday asked the apex consumer court why fresh food safety tests were being ordered on Maggi noodles when a similar exercise has already been conducted as per the directions of the Bombay High ...
An Indian regulator's report that found excess lead in Maggi instant noodles should be disregarded, food group Nestle said on Friday.