Aloo ki Tikki
Potatoes mashed with singhare ka atta, green chillies, coriander leaves, rock salt and shallow fried.
- 2-3 large potatoes-boiled, peeled, grated
- 1/2 cup singhare ka atta
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1 tsp green chillies-finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp green coriander-finely chopped
- Ghee for pan frying
- Mix all the ingredients except the ghee till smooth. Knead into a pliable dough.
- Shape into tikkies.
- Heat a thin layer of ghee in a heavy-based pan.
- Fry tikkies over medium flame, till crisp and brown on both sides.
- Add a little ghee if required.
- Serve hot, accompanied with coriander chutney.