Recipe of Angoor Rabdi
Rich, creamy and smooth, Rabri flavored with grapes. An easy dessert that is sure to leave all delighted.
- 5 cups (1 kg) full cream milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-5 green cardamoms
- 12-15 almonds - blanched and shredded
- 2 Tbsp pistachio - blanched and shredded
- 1 cup grapes - washed and stalks removed (green or black)
How to Make Angoor Rabdi
- Bring the milk to a boil in a wide, heavy based pan or a kadahi and add the sugar and elaichi and simmer over low heat.
- Cook thus till 1/3 of the volume of milk is left.
- The time taken will depend on the richness of the milk and your vessel.
- When done, the colour changes to a beigeish cream.
- Shut off the heat.
- When cool, mix in the grapes and transfer on to a serving dish.
- Garnish with the nuts, chill and serve.