Recipe of Bruschetta Tandoori Chicken
A quintessential Italian snack topped with something particularly Indian. Bread slices topped with a tandoori chicken mix.
- 2-3 slices, bread (cut into cubes and lightly toasted)
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 green chilly, finely chopped
- 1 cup tandoori chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves
How to Make Bruschetta Tandoori Chicken
- Saute the onions and tomatoes.
- Add the green chillies.
- Saute to lightly cook the onions and tomatoes till they soften.
- Now add the tandoori chicken.
- You can buy tandoori chicken from the market and shred it.
- Add the coriander powder and fresh coriander.
- Mix all well. Saute lightly.
- Top the bread slices with this mix and serve.