Recipe Servings: 2
Why do you want to go out and buy yourself some coffee? A large cuppa coffee at the breakfast table made at home on a wintery morning. Bliss.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups strong coffee
- Sugar - to taste
- Ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan heat the milk and the cinnamon stick just until milk comes to a boil.
- Turn heat down and let milk simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon stick from the heated milk.
- Pour 1/2 cup of coffee in the cup and add sugar to taste.
- Now pour the hot milk, raising it high.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon and serve hot.